How does our Overdraft Protection line of credit help your business stay protected?
This line of credit is a safety net for unforeseen expenses or a delay in cash flow, and available to our business checking account holders to offer:
- Emergency coverage in the event of an overdraft from your checking account
- Overdraft line limits customized to you and your business’s needs
- No annual fees, keeping your money where it matters
Minimum payment charge is $25 or 1/24th of the principal balance plus interest – whichever is greater. Bank of Akron will draw on the Overdraft Protection line of credit account in increments of $100 to cover the overdraft expense. Checks are not issued from this account.
Overdraft Line Restrictions
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- This is overdraft protection only – checks are not issued with this account
- Total amount of loan is allotted based upon borrower’s credit quality
- Line of credit does not cover overdrafts resulting from the use of a debit card
Bank of Akron’s Overdraft Protection Line of Credit Promise
As a family-owned business, we know firsthand how things can just happen. That’s why we’re able to incorporate our own knowledge and expertise into helping you solve for your unique business needs – including delays in your available cash flow – as moments where you may need us most. We guarantee personal and attentive service at each turn, with decisions made on your behalf remaining faster and more efficient than the bigger banks.