The right solution for your lower-volume business with up to 100 items for a low monthly fee.
From non-profits and sole proprietorships to churches, clubs and estates, our Freedom Checking account is suited to help your small organization seamlessly handle incoming and outgoing transactions with the freedom from recurring fees.
How does our Freedom Checking account help your small business cover its transactions?
With enrollment in e-statements, your organization can receive the affordable support needed, including:
- $5 monthly statement fee waived
- First 100 items are free; $.25 per item thereafter
- Items are defined as: checks paid, checks deposited, deposit tickets, ACH credits and debits
- Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection available**
No minimum balance requirements and no minimum deposit to open.
**Overdraft protection is based on credit worthiness and a credit application must be submitted and approved by the bank.
Our Business Checking Solutions
Whether your organization is big or small, opening a commercial account with us will give you the leg up for success with our offered programs and services:
- Free initial package of checks issued at the opening of your account
- Free online banking and bill pay services, saving you money, time, and peace of mind
- Free e-statements so gathering important statement information is as easy as ever
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit to securely keep track of your finances on the go
- Free business debit card with convenient ATM use
- Our Bank of Akron Visa debit card allows access to surcharge-free ATMs in Western New York via Bank of Akron, M&T and Evans bank as well as the nationwide MoneyPass network.
We’re a local business, too. That’s why we’re able to incorporate our own knowledge and expertise into helping you solve for your unique business needs – whether big or small. We guarantee personal, attentive service at each turn, with decisions made on your behalf remaining faster and more efficient than ever. With us, the goals for your small business can stay on track – and even ahead.