Responsible for supporting the Head Teller in leading the Teller Unit in order to provide efficient and accurate Teller services and to control Branch vault cash; collaborating with the Branch Manager in establishing specific goals for the unit; determining work procedures and expediting work flow; insuring unit compliance with all operating policies and procedures; directly leading, training and developing the teller unit personnel.
Minimum of 2 years of experience directly leading a teller unit.
CUSTODIAN – 20-25 Hours/Week:
* Cleaning vendors need not apply *
- The custodian position, under limited supervision, performs work of routine and difficulty maintenance; performs related work as assigned in all offices and branch locations. Hourly range $12.00 to $14.00, based on years of experience. Professional references and background screening required.
- Minimum of two years of professional office cleaning experience required.
- Flexibility in hours is required, work is performed outside of normal bank hours of operation Monday through Friday before 8:00am and after 4:30pm daily. Work hours may include nights, weekends and holidays. Office must be cleaned prior to the start of each day.
- Send resume including required minimum 2 years of professional office cleaning experience and professional references that include: reference name, address and telephone number.
Bank of Akron is always looking for entrepreneurial individuals to join our team. Becoming part of the team means more than getting a job, it means joining a team of dedicated individuals in an effort to grow ourselves and our business.
As a member of the Bank of Akron team, you will receive paid time off, health benefits, voluntary insurance options and 401K match. The best perk is the opportunity to work closely with an exceptional group of professionals, and the customers and communities we serve. The Bank of Akron is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic team dedicated to delivering personalized service as a trusted adviser, please send a cover letter, resume, and employment application to:
Kristine Starke, Human Resources Manager
Bank of Akron
46 Main Street
P.O. Box 420
Akron, NY 14001
Please review our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy. Bank of Akron believes in equal opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other protected characteristic. Our equal employment opportunity policy statement, the EEO is the Law Poster and Supplement, and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision reaffirm this commitment.
Bank of Akron is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability so that an individual can perform job-related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact our Human Resources Department at (716) 542-5401.