Current Job Openings
Bank of Akron is looking for outgoing people to join our team. At Bank of Akron we do our best to serve our customers’ financial needs on a person-to-person basis. We like to say we’re small enough to know you, large enough to serve you. We feel confident you’ll feel right at home working with us. We have openings for the following positions:
LOAN ADMINISTRATION PROCESSING MANAGER:
We are in need of an experienced Loan Administration Processing Manager who can support our growth by leading our Loan Processing function. The successful candidate will have achieved a Bachelors degree, and possess 5+ years of loan administration experience in a banking environment, along with knowledge of all regulatory loan requirements, and MUST possess a Customer Service orientation.
- Must have experience directly supervising the Loan Administration and Processing function, in order to ensure that all loan documentation is accurate in accordance with the approval and meets all regulatory and Bank loan policy requirements.
- Must have experience using banking industry loan operations computer applications and programs.
- Must demonstrate a professional demeanor and independent judgment and discretion, along with the aptitude and desire to lead and inspire staff.
- Must be committed to prompt and efficient delivery of loan operational services to both external customers and bank personnel
- Must be detail oriented; outstanding verbal and written communication skills are required.
CALL CENTER COORDINATOR:
We are in need of an experienced Call Center Coordinator who can support our growth by leading our Call Center Operations. The successful candidate will have 3+ years of sales experience in a banking environment and MUST possess a Customer Service orientation.
- Must have experience in a sales environment, along with knowledge of bank call center policies and procedures impacting customer service.
- Must have experience using banking industry call center internet applications and computer programs.
- Must demonstrate a professional demeanor along with independent judgment and discretion, along with the aptitude and desire to lead and inspire staff.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME BANK TELLERS:
We are looking for applicants who offer dynamic customer service skills, two years of cash handling experience, and excellent time management skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package, to include: great salary, yearly bonus, medical insurance with generous company contributions, paid holidays, vacation/PTO, 401k, company-paid life insurance, and education assistance for you & tuition assistance for your dependents! Additionally, our organization respects and values a positive work/life balance.
Come be a part of a growing family!
Please submit your application along with cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: Barbara A. Wilis, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org