Current Job Openings
We offer a competitive compensation package, to include: great salary, yearly bonus, medical insurance with generous company contributions, paid holidays, vacation/PTO, 401k, company-paid life insurance, and education assistance for you & tuition assistance for your dependents! Additionally, our organization respects and values a positive work/life balance. Come be a part of a growing family! We have openings for the following positions:
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Manages technology projects, document requirements, defines scope of objectives, ensures continuity of service, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between IT and functional departments; completes business cases in support of projects; participates in or facilitates business process modeling and research efforts, acting as a consultant
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes
- Leads the development of project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, project team, project budget, and timeline to completion
- Researches and prepares statistical reporting, by consolidating information into comprehensive documentation to assist in the process of decision making
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of project management experience; providing continuity of system services for end users in an environment of 100 or more users.
- IT Support experience; software, workstation, end user support.
- Structured Query Language (SQL) experience for relational database management systems preferred.
- Finance or Accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Core banking experience.
We are in need of Part Time Bank Tellers, we are looking for candidates with flexibility in their schedule. Hours and days per week may vary dependent on the staffing needs of the bank. Hours may be as little as 3 to 4 hours per day to as many as 38.5 hours to cover for vacations.
We're willing to work with your flexibility.
The successful candidates will be required to have 2+ years of experience handling cash, preferably in a banking environment and MUST possess strong Customer Service Skills.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- competitive salary
- comprehensive benefits
- annual bonus
- seventeen (17) Paid Time Off (PTO) days
- (9) paid holidays
- 401K retirement plan